Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Round Up-My Favorite Makeup Looks Of The Evening

So the Oscars are over and in case you didn't get to watch them here is the rundown of the top awards:

Sandra Bullock -Best Actress
Jeff Bridges-Best Actor
"The Hurt Locker"-Best Picture

Ok, now on to the makeup looks! My personal favorite of the evening? Kate Winslet:



From the her classic, sleek, not-a-hair-out-of-place vintage-esque hair style to her flawless makeup and that LIP color! Kate was my favorite all around. Her lip color perfectly complimented her strong brows and defined eyes. Oh, let's not forget about her dress. Fabulous!

Runner up for best makeup for me was Anna Kendrick, hands down:



Doesn't she look like she is positively glowing? I love her makeup and how it sets off her creamy complexion. The lipcolor looks great with her hair and her eye makeup it perfect. Not too dramatic and not underdone either. I am not crazy about her hair, but her dress more than makes up for it. I adore the rose color and how utterly girly it is!

I also really really liked Mo'Nique's makeup. Her face is contoured and highlighted perfectly and it allows her vibrant blue dress to take center stage.



Those are my faves of the evening and I'm looking forward to reading the other blogs I follow to see what they thought of the actresses all in all.

All pictures Courtesy of CocoPerez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment